My little boy turns two today. Not a lot of special plans for the occasion, but I have already sung him Happy Birthday more times than I can count. We’re very into song and dance, and checking the mail, and playing with friends, and always having a train or truck in hand, and pushing the stroller instead of being pushed in it. Regular big kid stuff.
say hey Cancel reply
people i like
- RT @JLYoungsma: It's Friday y'all, you know what that means??! We keep doin' the same shit, everyday. #SAHMproblems 1 day ago
- After following @wilw on Twitter for years, husb and I (& sometimes kids) are finally binge watching all of Tabletop. I want ALL the games. 2 weeks ago
- RT @ourcitylights: How about we enjoy each others beauty and I won't tell you to eat a sandwich and you won't tell me to stop eating sandwi… 3 weeks ago
- Oh man, my small town is getting flooded out. I consider this my real welcome to IL. 4 weeks ago
- RT @ThePlumLineGS: Good for @wolfblitzer for urging caution about jumping to conclusions about cause of explosions. 1 month ago